Sunday, August 07, 2005

#51 - Chinatown

I have spent too many hours yesterday and today playing a game I just found called Blackshift. It's free, it's fun, it's very fiendish, and you have to think about it a bit (but its still fun!) You don't need to be able to aim a gun to enjoy it. And you get infinite lives, so if you're rubbish, you can just keep trying to get past the same bit without having to start all over again. It's also dangerously addictive, so think about whether you have a lot of time to spare before you get going. There are 100 levels, apparently. I'm on level 10. Happily, it remembers what level you're on automatically. It's slightly geeky, and very good fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger joygoddess said...

Dude... I miss you. One of these days, I'll gain enough courage to dl Trillian here at work, lol!!! Hope all is well... I guess it is if you're playing neat games. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home